Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Getting into the spirit

I know I have been a slacker lately with new postings. So, here's a retail update... the Blacklion (Park Rd.) store is really decked out with holiday decor! The store is on Christmas OVERLOAD with all kinds of gifts, ornaments and Saturday Santa appearances (free Santa pics too!). If you need a little help getting into the holiday spirit, then stop by the store. It is impossible not to be humming a Christmas carol when shopping at the Blacklion!

On another note,  if you need a hostess gift, I have some pretty awesome trinkets for the "hostess with the mostess". Check out a few of my favorites below...

Pinecone votives that can be used all year long. Looks like the real thing too!

Tea towels by illustrator, Kate Brennen Hall. This is my favorite hostess gift!

Mercury glass pedestal dish that can be utilized as a candle holder or small candy dish.
Can't go wrong with mercury glass!