Monday, January 26, 2015

Newbies at the Blacklion

Thought I would do a quick post on two of the new furniture pieces just added to the Blacklion sales floor. I apologize for the poor photos. I forgot my good camera so I had to use my iPhone.

I recently added this "plain jane" vintage 3-drawer chest which is distressed and painted in Old White (Annie Sloan). I added brass flower knobs that I purchased from Anthropologie to give it a little character. I also lined the drawers with fresh gold damask paper.

 

Another newly added piece is this oval coffee table which can be folded down if extra room is needed. It is painted in two shades of green in a chevron pattern and distressed to give it a "shabby" feel. The bottom is painted in white.
 
 
You can check out both pieces in The Brushed Bureau space #370 at the Park Rd. Blacklion location. Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions about either of these pieces.