Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Catching Anthro spring fever...

I usually start catching spring fever this time of year! I start scheming a few remodeling projects in my home and I will plan on getting new furniture and accessories after looking over the new spring catalogs....which are now arriving daily in the mail! This year, Anthropologie has caught my attention with their fresh new blue wallpaper, antique reproduction mirrors and lovely French furniture. In fact, I suggest visiting a nearby Anthropologie if you want to be inspired to decorate. They have the most creative displays of home décor from bedding to cabinet knobs. Below are a few of my favorites:

I am loving this gray lacquer desk with brass/glass square knobs.
The chair is also fabulously feminine!

Wall paper that resembles old world tile. I had to
take a double look to confirm this wall was really papered!
 
Different patterns of blue wallpaper on stairs.

One of my favorite headboards! It was inspired from
a carved boiseries in France from the17th century.

This floor mirror looks like an authentic antique piece.
This would make a statement in any room!