Wednesday, October 26, 2016

What's in Store for October...

I've decided to do a monthly post for new items added to the store. I realize that I am just getting around to posting October pics when this month is almost over! Sorry for the procrastination... hopefully, I will get it together for November. But, I'm not making any promises!

 Clinique Cheron framed poster (SOLD)....perfect for the animal lover!

Small vintage folding chair. I was tempted to paint
this piece but loved the charm of the chippy finish.

Vintage mirror from the 70-80s...antique gold color

Mid-century gold white drinking glasses (set of 7).
Also, Mack Truck Bulldog figurine Limited Edition (SOLD)...
great gift for a Georgia Bulldog Fan!

 Collection of glass decanters, glasses, etc. Time to stock the bar cart for the holidays!


Asian bird prints with carved wood frames. I went to an estate sale where the previous owner had beautiful Asian collectible vintage pieces. I also have a few brass vases/planters, vintage paper fan, etc. that are currently for sale in my space.

Check out The Brushed Bureau located in Charlotte, NC at The Sleepy Poet (Space N-14)!