Saturday, November 26, 2016

Art I heart at Etsy

I was recently searching for artful holiday cards on Etsy and stumbled upon some of the most beautiful artwork. Check out some of my favorite finds....
Love this print of the marsh with lovely pink sunset...there's something
very calming and majestic about this painting (Marendevineart)


One of my favorite artists, Janet Hill, painted this one. Her art is whimsical, elegant, narrative and just entertaining! This piece is called "Party in the other room". Check out more of her wonderful talent at JanetHillStudios.


This is one of the cards that I purchased to send out for the holidays. I adore this artwork from LupiArt (artist, Lucy Campbell). There is a wonderful mystical sense about her masterpieces!


This mother and son artist team creates the most gorgeous mosaics. Above is a Koi table top that is just fantastic. Check out more of their creations at Paradise Mosaics.