Monday, February 6, 2017

What's "in-store" for February

 I love this gray stool (ASCP French Linen) that I reupholstered
in a modern vibrant white and blue dot fabric. (update: sold)


 A great collection of brass that I picked up from an estate sale.(sold)


 These are small trinket boxes with cute miniature felt flowers. I thought I would put
these out in time for Valentines Day. They are left over from my Felt Happy Flower
business that I had a couple of years ago on Etsy. (round box is sold)

This is vintage mahogany Butler's Table from the early 1900-1920s.
This was a rare find...these tables are usually round pie crust style.
The leather top is fair condition and needs a little TLC.


 I gave this chair a face-lift... with a fresh coat of white and
new fabric. This piece would make a perfect desk chair! (update: sold)


And, as always, I usually find a few new decanters to add
to the store inventory. I've acquired quite a collection! (update: sold)

Come check us out at The Sleepy Poet on South Blvd.
There's tons of great new product in store!