Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Old stuff repurposed

It's no secret that I love to re-purpose old stuff. I've been freshening up antique furniture for years. I've found some fantastic recycled ideas on re-using furniture and everyday items on Etsy and Pinterest. Just thought I'd share.....

Love this idea of transforming an old suitcase into Hemingway Desk by Destinations Village.


Galvanized bucket repurposed into an ottoman by Knock Off Décor


These mid-century side tables are easy to find but they are not always in great condition. Fussy Monkey Business  had a genius idea to turn them into kid's furniture. Wish I had thought of this when my son was a toddler!


I am loving this beautiful piece of furniture by Morning Whispers Art!
A great way to cover up veneer or wood when it is damaged beyond repair.


Gus N Boots Lighting is featured at a shop in my neighborhood. They were one of the first to repurpose mason jars into lighting. Check them out on their Etsy page....GusNBoots


 
Last but not least....my stuff repurposed! Top photo is an old desk drawer lined with wallpaper that is made into a wall cubbie shelf. Bottom photo is a old cabinet door/glass knob/wallpaper that was re-purposed into a wall hook. Check out my Etsy site.....