Saturday, December 31, 2016

Keeping the green


The most popular home decor trend for the upcoming year has to be the 2017 Pantone color called Greenery. It is popping up everywhere! This is a color trend that I am happy to see...a bright green color that adds a little cheerful pop to the sometime boring neutrals that have been so popular on the home décor scene. I have to admit that we have a green wall in our house that I had been thinking about updating to a more popular color over the years. I was having such a difficult time picking a color to replace it because this shade of green was so inviting and happy. Since bright green is making a comeback, I've made the decision to keep the green. Thanks Pantone for finally starting a color trend that we can all appreciate! Below are some of my favorite "Pantone Greenery" examples...

 Apartment Therapy


The Brushed Bureau