Monday, November 30, 2015

Decking the door...

I am usually too exhausted to decorate my own home by now. However, since I'm not decorating store spaces this year, I 'm looking forward to doing a little more personal home holiday sparkle. And, I'm starting out with a wreath. I tend to lean towards a natural simple designed wreath....none of those fancy poofy burlap ribbon wreaths here. Below are a few of my favs.....

Love this idea of using wood discs to form a wreath (Finding Home Online)

Cotton wreath from Terrain. A timeless simple natural look!
 
Awesome yarn wreath with felt flowers from Etsy. Great contrasting colors!

 Pinecones sprayed white and made into a snowflake (Southern Living).

Reindeer moss from Terrain . Add a bright red ribbon!

Last but not least...a frozen berry and greenery wreath for the colder regions!