Saturday, November 14, 2015

What's your re-purpose?

I love to recycle, reuse and repurpose items instead of throwing them into a land fill. My previous painted furniture business was based on repurposing. I've written many posts on recycling cabinets doors into chalkboards, dresser drawers into shelves and antique chests into bathroom vanities. I recently found a few repurposed goodies on HGTV. Here are a few of my finds....

Old school house chalkboard recycled into a piece of artwork. Love this idea because of the size and its also a way to share a favorite quote.

This old window is not only used as a wall ornament by a great way to display flowers in vintage jars.

A wonderful idea to reuse old food jars and organize all those pens and pencils. Great alternative to those messy desk drawers!

One of my favorite ideas is taking a vintage soda crate and attaching wheels on bottom. Makes awesome toy storage for under the bed!

Painted pins attached to a yard stick is a great way to display school papers, to-do lists and artwork.