Sunday, November 22, 2015

You're on the Guest list

Since the holidays are right around the corner and many of you will have family and friends staying with you over this time, I thought I would do a post on the little extras that make hosting an overnight guest comfortable. My family recently stayed with a friend while attending an "away" football game. This friend is a long time bachelor so my husband was expecting the worst! I am happy to report that my husband was dead wrong. When arriving at the "bachelor house", the welcome mat was out and their guest room was 4 stars! Here are a few of "extras" for your guests that go beyond the fresh sheets and clean towels list.....
 
 Monogramed robes from Etsy (Lovingly Ours) make a lovely take home
personalized gift for your guest. Also, extra slippers are also a great idea.
 
 
Fill a bar cart with cocktail necessities, coffee/tea or bottle water and snacks.
Vintage brass and glass bar cart from Chairish.
 
 
Cashmere throws from Restoration Hardware. These are my personal favorite! They can be rolled up and displayed nicely in a big basket at the foot of the bed or next to the couch.


Extra coat rack from Wayfair since most coat closets are packed full.


Wi-fi access sign from Etsy (Enchanted Prints). Guest can stayed connected and
write a Facebook post about their fabulous stay at your house!